To establish a church among the nDo speakers that is:
- God-glorifying …having turned to Christ for salvation and growing in holiness (2 Tim 3:16-17).
- Self-governing …with biblically qualified leaders (1 Tim 3; 2 Tim 2:2; Titus 1).
- Self-supporting …not reliant on missionaries.
- Self-propagating …spreading the gospel among other nDo speaking villages (Matt 28:19-20).
We plan to accomplish our goal according to the following plan:
- Partnership development.
- Arrival on field and Orientation.
- Moving into the village.
- Culture and language acquisition. ←We are here!
- Literacy and evangelism preparation. ←The team is here!
- Establishing the church.
- Phase out.